8 St. John street coleford
- I felt valued as a paying guest when I was left bread, butter, strawberries and eggs etc. on my arrival. I was also impressed that there were small tubes of shampoo, conditioner, etc. available for my use, including coffee, milk and the like. My bed was super comfortable and the house so clean, you could have eaten off the floor. Impressive! The best establishment I have stayed in for cleanliness, ever! And I have been travelling for thirty years. The town is lovely. It has a great Country Market on a Friday morning. The local butchery run by a lady butcher cuts thick rasher of delicious bacon, and the local bakery is good too. It is a good location from which to explore the Forest of Dean.
- Everything. Spacious, clean, comfortable. I have never before stayed in a rented apartment where I have not seen something that needed replacing - here everything was very modern.
- beautiful apartment, good location, lots to do on doorstep in Forrest of Dean, great base for getting out and about from.
- Great welcome! Lots of thoughtful extra touches like fresh milk and eggs and even a bowl of strawberries in the fridge! Lucille had great knowledge of what was going on in the local area. Amazing bathroom, comfy beds - even board games for when the weather turned.
- I would recommend this Property to anyone. Its an ideal location for Puzzlewood, Symonds Yat and all the other local attractions. It's spotlessly clean, really welcoming apartment with local pubs, shops and takeaways all within walking distance. The owner is really friendly as were the ladies in the shop below. Will definitely return.
- Ideal location. Everything youd need. Clean comfy and hosts Lucille and Tony were so warm and welcoming. Added bonus of having bread, milk, eggs, fruit , fresh juice, various cereal and drinks. Highly recommend. Gem of a find.
- It was nice to have some bread and milk and other bits and pieces to start us off .. beds were very comfortable
- Lovely cosy Apartment in an excellent area. Extra touches such as milk, bread, eggs and fruit were very welcomed. Would stay again.
- What a find! the apartment was lovely, really well decorated, lovely rooms and good location. Tony met us on arrival with the keys and even helped us in with the bags! really set the bar high for our next stay away. Location wise, pub & chip shop opposite, 2 minutes walk to the town centre
- A lovely apartment perfectly positioned for exploring the forest and surroundings.
- The welcome was lovely. The supplies were a surprise and very welcomed. All the little homely touches. Children and dog friendly. Really relaxing and girls loved it. X
- Clean, beautiful and very comfortable and homey.
- Lots of small but nice little touches like milk in the fridge, fruit, bread, jam etc. Enough to keep everyone happy until we could make a trip to the supermarket. Bed was comfy and location suited us very well.
- Brilliant location and superb accomodation
- The apartment is lovely. The attention to detail was quirky and brilliant. The hosts provided some supplies which were well thought through and appreciated. Lovely strawberries
- Home from home, very comfortable,warm and welcoming.
- Beautiful apartment, very stylish. Really good micro pub opposite, great fish and chip shop and Indian takeaway close.
- We had the loveliest stay. The apartment has everything you need, is beautiful and clean. The beds are especially comfy and the location is good to access local attractions.
- This was a perfect place! Lucy and Tony were wonderful hosts and made us feel welcome from the first minute. Not only was the house beautifully and elegantly presented but it was also incredibly comfortable and homely and we were always happy to return to its warmth every day. There was everything there that a guest could want - excellent internet connection, two TV's, dishwasher, washing machine, efficient heating, bright lighting throughout and a wonderfully equipped kitchen. The two bedrooms were great and the bathroom was large with both a stand alone shower and a bath. We really appreciated the provisions provided - not only tea and coffee but also fruit, yoghurt, porridge, eggs and milk on arrival so that we didn't have to worry about our first couple of breakfasts. There were books, DVD's and games available, too. If we could give Pomegranate more than 10 we would gladly do so!
- Sehr schönes Haus mit großer Küche, die keine Wünsche offen lässt. Gut eingerichtet. Großes modernes Bad.
- Ein sehr sauberes und gemütlich eingerichtetes Apartment. Das Bad ist sehr groß und modern. Die Küche ist gut ausgestattet. Das Starterpaket ( Obst, Butter O-Saft, frisches Obst...) war weit überdurchschnittlich. Auch die Lage des Apartments, optimal. Geschäfte, Pub... alles in unmittelbarer Nähe.