The Lodge Rooms
- Loved the bath and the back garden great for kids I can imagine. great staff were very helpful and the bed was very comfy.
- Really enjoyed making pizzas and appreciated the friendly atmosphere.
- The room was stunning, staff were so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was really nice
- We stayed in a fantastic room with a really quirky style, comfy bed, great bath and the host was very helpful and polite nothing was a problem. Great cooked breakfast and lovely feel all round. Good coffee, wish we’d booked for another night. Will return here.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, do t be put off by the entrance, it’s very quirky place to to stay, we will definitely go back with the family!
- This is a difficult one. After the initial shock of arriving we quickly accepted that this was a quirky place to stay, No one was there when we arrived but Paul and Jules quickly arrived and they were very friendly and helpful Paul cooks a very good breakfast and the bed was comfortable and the shower (once we worked how to work the plumbing) was fine. The Location in the heart of the Forest of Dean is very quiet and peaceful and we enjoyed our stay. There are lots of fascilities for children to play but we had the whole place to ourselves to birdwatch.
- Very cool interior decor. Great Breakfast! Made to feel very welcome! On the doorstep of the Forest, great for walking and biking.
- A double booking was made and to date even when I called the booking center on the day, no closure has been received and I have had to pay double for a room losing £90. Communication has been poor.
- Keeto and max were great!!! Friendly, approachable, polite and they cooked a mean full English breakfast 😊
- The room was lovely, but having a toilet without a door made me uncomfortable.
- The bed was really comfy and the cooked breakfast was excellent
- Quirky little hidden gem, with an adeventerous play garden for kids. Lodge Rooms were comfortable, modern rustic feel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff and a superb breakfast.
- Very comfy bed Quirky accommodation Near to attractions
- We had a warm welcome from the manager (not owner) Paul. Gave us information on local tourist attractions and straightaway provided us with milk to have tea/coffee in our room.
- It was stunning there. Beds were extremely comfortable. The private bathroom was very quirky but we loved it. The staff were very helpful, and lovely. The domes looked lovely and we will go back to try one of those.
- My experience was window was broke the room was so cold had check out a day earlier and book somewhere else on day staff was understanding and offered a refund I'm still haven't received even afther saying I would come back in summer definitely won't
- Really comfortable bed and great breakfast
- It was a stunning room, everything was well presented and amazing to see.
- We had a lovely stay. The lodge rooms feels like a little escape and is only a short train and bus ride from London
- The bed was incredibly comfortable, really quirky place to stay! Absolutely awesome. They kindly decorated the room for my partners birthday.