Old Vicarage B&B
The Old Vicarage , Ross Road , Christ
- The atmosphere was relaxing and the place was quirky. Made to feel welcome as soon as we arrived
- You’ll be amazed by stunning beauty of the property, both inside and out, and charmed by the hosts. By far, the most exceptional place I have stayed in. Every inch of the place is picture postcard!
- Wonderful hosts. We had a whole part of the house set aside for us (multiple rooms), so lots of space. A hearty breakfast was available every morning too.
- A home from home. Kay really adapted to our needs as a family with a 4 year old and an 11 week old baby.
- A fantastic facility in a wonderful location. Kay was extremely accommodating and made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was great and she even provided a take-away breakfast for my husband.
- peaceful beautiful place and friendly welcome
- Highly recommend!!! Kay was brilliant , outstanding hostess. She was so accomodating with our two kids, she went above and beyond. The B&B was beautiful and stunning . Amazing bathroom as well ! Loved how we had the wing to ourselves and the space was great. Also it was a lush breakfast. We would happily return again for a visit.
- Lovely location and beautiful house. The owner was super helpful and friendly which made for a relaxed stay.
- As soon as we entered their driveway, we were greeted with a smile and nothing was too much trouble for Kaye, the owner. Although the furniture was old to suit the age of the building, the place was clean and had everything you could wish for. It was close to my Half Brothers House and close to all local amenities. We would certainly book again. The rear garden was full of colour
- Lovely building and a very warm welcome. Comfortable bed, spacious accommodation, everything spotlessly clean and great breakfast. We will definitely stay here again. Thanks Kay for making us so welcome!
- Friendly helpful hosts. Warm comfortable rooms. Good breakfast.
- Warm welcome, helpfulness, thoughtfulness, non-pushy friendliness and attention to detail of hosts; they really made us feel relaxed and at home. Comfort, especially a very comfy bed, excellent shower and bath; house of character, pretty garden ...and chickens! Charming suite of rooms with garden views; excellent breakfast. Beautiful countryside and convenient pubs with good food.
- Couldn't do more for you great host and excellent accommodation
- Spacious beautiful rooms, great character and super clean. Our hosts extended gracious hospitality and were very helpful. Great breakfast.
- Kay was a most excellent host & very helpful, warm and friendly
- slept very well. lovely looking out on the church very welcoming
- The suite was brilliant and gave us lots of space. The shower and separate bathroom were lovely. The hosts were very helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was great. Very convenient for all the activities the forest has to offer.
- We were very well looked after. Unfortunately we were unwell and had to cut our stay short. Kay the proprietor was so kind and considerate, she supplied us with ginger and lemon tea and throat sweets. She made tea for us on arrival and even organised taxis for us to go to and from the wedding we were attending on New Years Eve. The one breakfast we ate was delicious and I’m only sorry that we were not well enough to experience our trip as planned, The accomodation is really spacious and the bathroom facilities outstanding. Fabulous high powered shower and wonderful freestanding bath.
- Great property and excellent hospitality going out of their way to ensure we were well looked after. Great breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
- Kay was lovely. Tea and cake on arrrival and she found us somewhere local to eat. Beautiful rooms - Kay has exquisite taste. Very accommodating hosts. This was our second stay.
- Amazing hospitality. Super friendly and helpful but not obtrusive. Breakfast spot on. Chickens and garden beautiful. Lots of space.
- Warm welcome from owner (Mrs) and helpful. Reasonable breakfast, but nothing out of the ordinary.
- Wir können das Old Vicarage nur empfehlen. Sehr nette Gastgeber, hübsches und sehr liebevoll ausgestattetes B&B, tolle Umgebung und schöner Garten. Frühstück sehr individuell und persönlich. Wir waren leider nur eine Nacht dort und wünschten, wir wären länger geblieben. Sollten wir wieder in die Gegend fahren, wäre dieses B&B unsere erste Wahl.